Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quick PDF end of life

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quick PDF end of life
    Posted: 20 Feb 24 at 7:19PM
Hi :)

It doesn't matter if there's a purchase available or not.
Posting the sources won't be legal at all.
If you have an older licence perhaps there's something we can do in the future...
http://quickpdf.xobor.de/

Cheers,
Ingo

Nizamuddin_1 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nizamuddin_1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 24 at 1:57PM
while the option for purchase is no longer available,i request if someone post source is heartily appreciated. 
bozzy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 24 at 12:23PM
Originally posted by tfrost tfrost wrote:

I got 18.22 by purchasing a source-version upgrade. This was handled by Leonardo Martello on January 7th this year. "We are licensing the source to v18.22 to long time users at $399". The invoicing was handled by Foxit Australia and it took a couple of weeks and a reminder before I finally received download links and key for both the standard release and the source. Note that the source includes only Delphi PAS files; there are also 77 OBJ files for 32-bit and 73 for 64-bit in the ZIP.

We've tried to contact Leonardo in 2022 asking for a source code license, we're also long time users (the first license we have is for version 7 dated back to 2009), but he never answered, despite the fact we've been in contact with him several times over the years, both via email and voice calls.

This is a real shame. We need to upgrade to Delphi 12 but we can't because of QuickPDF not supporting it.

Maybe you or someone else here can share some infos on how to move forward? Someone who can share compiled DCUs for D12, or maybe willing to share the sources for the sole purpose of compiling the DCUs myself (I know this isn't legal, but I also doubt foxit's behavior is entirely legal, as we have a perpetual license and we're now blocked).

bozzy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jan 24 at 12:02PM
Originally posted by Ingo Ingo wrote:

or join our private community keep the library alive.

Hi Ingo.

How can I join the private community? We're stuck on Delphi 10.4... BTW I just read here that a 18.22 exists that supports Delphi 11, but anyway not Delphi 12 and any future version.

I'm really interested in the possibility of having DCUs compiled for D12.

Thank you.

Bozzy
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Nov 23 at 5:05PM
QuickPDF was bought from Foxit.
The Debenu-team works for Foxit now.
You can try the Foxit stuff or buying a used source license from a QuickPDF-user doing further development by your own...
or join our private community keep the library alive.
Sorry.

Cheers,
Ingo

MCS-P View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCS-P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Nov 23 at 6:21AM
Are there any development for the replacement of  Debenu Quick PDF? We are in a fix:(
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Dec 22 at 10:58PM
Originally posted by m_alam m_alam wrote:

Greetings..

@Ingo and anyone expert than me :)

As QPL/DPL is no more

I am happy with 18.11 as it's have almost all the function that is required for any pdf task. Only option that is missing is full Unicode support for all language specially South Asian (Bangla) as it requires glyph ans special shaping.

I am wondering quickpdf is live for many years than other new born library like gembox.pdf, but gembox can handle Unicode (my langue as well) very well, then why qpl can't?

however, is there any chance to wait for hope that someday it will get an update that will support proper Unicode?

thanks in advance and i will really appreciate if any body can reply to my question..

best regards

What is not okay with the unicode support regarding 18.11?

Cheers,
Ingo

Leo View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Dec 22 at 8:04AM
Originally posted by Ingo Ingo wrote:

The last version 18:22 doesn't have native support for Apple Silicon processors.

With some delay:

Thanks for the info, Ingo!

That's good to know. At least I now know there's no point to even try to pursue the last release.

Leo
m_alam View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m_alam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 22 at 12:51PM
Greetings..

@Ingo and anyone expert than me :)

As QPL/DPL is no more

I am happy with 18.11 as it's have almost all the function that is required for any pdf task. Only option that is missing is full Unicode support for all language specially South Asian (Bangla) as it requires glyph ans special shaping.

I am wondering quickpdf is live for many years than other new born library like gembox.pdf, but gembox can handle Unicode (my langue as well) very well, then why qpl can't?

however, is there any chance to wait for hope that someday it will get an update that will support proper Unicode?

thanks in advance and i will really appreciate if any body can reply to my question..

best regards
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 22 at 12:42PM
>  Is it the test version?

It is identical to the 18.22 I downloaded last January which had the same link, so it needs its license key. The source code link sent to me in the same e-mail from Leonardo Martello is of course now dead.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 22 at 9:43PM
If the google translation works okay:
Miaomiao tells something like...
The last version 18:22 doesn't have native support for Apple Silicon processors.

Cheers,
Ingo

miaomiao View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miaomiao Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Dec 22 at 8:58AM
18.22版本不能使用,其他人可以使用吗
Leo View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Leo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Nov 22 at 4:35AM
Hi all,

I wonder if anyone knows if the latest version - 18 - supports natively Apple Silicon processors?

I bought v.17 some three years ago. 

I does work on Silicon Macs - but only in Rosetta (emulation) mode. So I can't compile native Silicon apps as long as they use the library.

I know I can't buy the latest version anymore whether it supports Silicon or not. Still it'd be helpful to know.

Thanks,
Leo
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Sep 22 at 11:08AM
Sorry...
But you can't be carefully enough being online ;-)
I've compared it with my source license download and this was always muuuuuuuuuch smaller ;-)
Sorry again.
@Christophe: I'm wondering why Foxit post this permanent link for the compiled version.
Is it the test version?

Cheers,
Ingo

tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 22 at 9:37AM
My download of that file in January this year was 207090176 bytes, which Windows shows as 197 MB. It grows after the addition of each supported compiler.
theEND View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote theEND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Sep 22 at 7:31AM
Hi Ingo,

I am using Quick PDF since Version 8 with Delphi. Actually I updated to Delphi 11.1.5 and it works with the last update 18.22.

The historical Downloads I could find on my computer, show me the following sizes:
foxit_quick_pdf_library_en_13_12.exe  167.381 KB
foxit_quick_pdf_library_en_14_11.exe  164.121 KB
foxit_quick_pdf_library_en_15_11.exe  164.340 KB

I never got a download link from Foxit for an installation file that was less than 10 MB.

Two weeks ago I asked Foxit for a last download, because they cancelled my subscription. As an answer I got the link to 18.22 with 197 MB.

Hope this helps
Christoph

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 22 at 9:13PM
Hi Christoph...

The download is about 197 mb!!!
The original compiled download from Foxit always was less than 10mb.
I'm wondering what's inside this download...
Perhaps you can explain?

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

theEND View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote theEND Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Sep 22 at 7:37PM
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Aug 22 at 11:12PM
Hi John David,

sorry but that's too late i think.
Perhaps here's someone still having a testinstallation but this won't help cause you need an additional testkey from Debenu/Foxit and i fear you won't get it anymore.

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

JohnDavid View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JohnDavid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Aug 22 at 1:16PM
Any chance of at least getting a trial installer for 18.22? 
Went to Foxit Downloads, it has been removed there.
Only can be accessed through archive.org, but it cannot download.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Aug 22 at 7:50PM
Hi Dimitri,

the latest update was 18.22.
You've got the updates always from Debenu and later Foxit itself.
There wasn't any update-link here anywhere as a ressource.
Still a few months and support is officially dead and probably these pages here will be locked.
Due to this i think you're too late asking for an update.
As far as i know you're registered user of the compiled version - this means no pas-file. Sorry.

Cheers,
Ingo

maratovich View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maratovich Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Jul 22 at 2:00PM
Good afternoon.
I didn't have time to get the latest updates on 18.11.
I see on the forum that you found them.
Please share if possible. At least PAS files.
My mail:
maratovich78@
gmail.com
Thanks in advance.
mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 22 at 11:17PM
Changes are in:
LoadPDFium (This function was introduced in Quick PDF Library version 18.14)
UnloadPDFium (This function was introduced in Quick PDF Library version 18.14)
DrawQRCodeEC (This function was introduced in Quick PDF Library version 18.15)
DrawQRCodeEx (This function was introduced in Quick PDF Library version 18.15)

Here you can find description how to test my examples:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932&PID=12600&title=drawcapturedpagematrix-matrix-howto#12600
mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 22 at 10:59PM
Thanks.
As so far I get 18.11
And thanks to one of my friend who also bought on january, I was able to get 18.22.

I can compare txtually this following files
Foxit Quick PDF Library 18.11 Reference Guide.pdf
Foxit Quick PDF Library 18.22 Reference Guide.pdf

If you would like.
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932&PID=12600&title=drawcapturedpagematrix-matrix-howto#12600
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 22 at 10:49AM
I got 18.22 by purchasing a source-version upgrade. This was handled by Leonardo Martello on January 7th this year. "We are licensing the source to v18.22 to long time users at $399". The invoicing was handled by Foxit Australia and it took a couple of weeks and a reminder before I finally received download links and key for both the standard release and the source. Note that the source includes only Delphi PAS files; there are also 77 OBJ files for 32-bit and 73 for 64-bit in the ZIP.

I cannot tell you precisely what has changed since 18.11 because our previous source code was 16.11 and I can find no changes list. The standard 18.22 (non-source) release does include Delphi Alexandria 11.0 DCUs dated 2021.12.06, a week before the 'sunsetting' date mentioned at  https://www.foxit.com/campaign/notification/2021/1208/debenu-and-qpl-eol.html
mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 22 at 5:42PM
where did you get 18.22 ?
Recent one I get was 18.11

Do anybody have officiall link ?

Edited by mLipok - 05 Jul 22 at 5:53PM
reg_server View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reg_server Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Jul 22 at 7:05PM
Been lurking and following this since Januray hoping something would change or develop but nothing... Would be nice to upgrade to Alexandria but having no source code licence is holding us back. Got no replies from either sales or Leonardo @foxitsoftware.com :( Such a stupid feeling, we want to buy this but there is noone out there...
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Jul 22 at 10:01PM
Hi Pieter,

you're on my list now.
Thanks.
Cheers,
Ingo

MCS-P View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MCS-P Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jun 22 at 11:31AM
Hi Ingo,
Will you please keep us in mind if this forum collapse?
Using quick pdf since very long ago and we stress on the future of our product.
Need it for Alexandria as well.
Very sad situation
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Jun 22 at 9:01PM
Hi Stefano :)

You're on my list and i'll call you if this forum gives you a 404 ;-)

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

Stemonik View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Stemonik Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Jun 22 at 10:52AM
Hi Any news on QuickPdf?
I need to install it on Alexandria and to understand how it will continue for the future.
Please update me on any initiative
Thanks!
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 22 at 6:35PM
From the Debenu license: b. Ceases Operations. In the event that DEBENU ceases product support or business operations and no surviving entity owns the rights to the source code, then you may retain and continue to use the Code only under the terms outlined in this EULA. 

From the Foxit license: b. Ceases Operations. In the event that FOXIT ceases product support or business operations and no surviving entity owns the rights to the source code, then you may retain and continue to use the Code only under the terms outlined in this EULA.

Having paid over £2000 since 2010 for the license. premium upgrade protection, and the (incomplete) source code, I am afraid I cannot risk Foxit's lawyers coming after me, despite the question of whether they could succeed in enforcing that clause after they have declared the product dead.

I can confirm that the parts I use work after compilation in Delphi 11. And that I was able to purchase a source upgrade after the EOL announcement, though you may find the full source price, if it is still available, even more painful than I found the upgrade.
rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 22 at 2:57PM
that was very sad.

If I had to look for another solution, Foxit would be so far down the list...actually they wouldn't even be on the list.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 May 22 at 12:40PM
Sure it would be... but if the publisher stops support "help yourself" should be the first choice!
That wouldn't happen now if Debenu hadn't snatched the fate of the library out of my community's hands back then!
But this is how business works... Rough...
Cheers,
Ingo

rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 22 at 10:52PM
wouldn't that be in breach of the license?
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 22 at 10:31PM
Originally posted by carriola5 carriola5 wrote:

Good morning,

I wanted to know if there is any hope of having the QuickPDf 18.11 libraries compiled for Delphi 11 Alexandria. Or if is there a chance to buy the sources from someone?

I am very desperate as it is not possible to use it in with the latest version of delphi. This is very sad and unfair :(

thanks

Hi :)

Perhaps you'l find a QuickPDF-user with a source license and Delphi 11 Alexandria.
Who's reading here...?
Give yourself a kick and help ;-)

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 22 at 12:35PM
I think it unlikely that they would, but even if they did it this time it wouldn't help in future. I purchased the source code from them so you should be able to as well I would think. I contacted 

leonardo_martello@foxitsoftware.com to do this,

carriola5 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote carriola5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 22 at 10:29AM
Good morning,

I wanted to know if there is any hope of having the QuickPDf 18.11 libraries compiled for Delphi 11 Alexandria. Or if is there a chance to buy the sources from someone?

I am very desperate as it is not possible to use it in with the latest version of delphi. This is very sad and unfair :(

thanks

Edited by carriola5 - 24 May 22 at 10:42AM
rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Apr 22 at 12:39AM
I managed to contact Leonardo when I wanted to upgrade to source code a couple of months back. Maybe they are quicker if you want to spend money.
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 22 at 4:18PM
You could try Leonardo Martello <leonardo_martello@foxitsoftware.com>. He has published his e-mail address in this forum in the past as a contact point.  His title was still "Renewals Account Manager" in January this year, but I guess the concept of renewals for QPDF is no more.  If you are in Europe I have a couple of other names from Foxit's Ireland and Germany offices, but they are 'Foxit people' who gave the impression of not knowing much about QPDF.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 22 at 4:17PM
Hi Peter,

this are my two reliable email-adresses regarding QuickPDF at Foxit:
leonardo_martello@foxitsoftware.com
albano_moura@foxitsoftware.com

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

Bytecook View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bytecook Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Apr 22 at 8:46AM
Hey guys, does anybody have a valid support mail from FoxIt?

I try to get the latest source for months now, no reaction, I have that "Premium Upgrade Protection Subscription" but I was not able to reach anybody for the latest version. 

Cheers,
Peter
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 22 at 3:29PM
I agree with Ingo. I do not use LinkedIn and am unlikely to visit a forum there, so I will stay here while I can. And while THIS forum continues to exist (which of course may not be for long) this is the one place that has all the historical answers to search through. Although I find the search here has some limitations, it is sometimes a useful resource, and one not replicated in any new forum.

Its also worth noting that the last good Internet Archive scan of this forum seems to have been in August 2021. After that the scans redirect to Foxit; the quickpdf.org home page is missing and with it its link to the forum. And the wayback machine would be much harder to search than here. So if this forum shuts down, the history may be the most important element that we lose.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 22 at 12:59PM
Hi Russel,

but that's not the same like being here in the community and forum?
I'm gathering all contact data of the interesting users of the library and if THIS forum here dissapears i'll open a new forum for us sending info-emails to the usrs.
But as far as this forum hr is online i think w should stay her. New users of th library will googel for resources and they will land here - so i think we should stay as long as possible.
Cheers,
Ingo

rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Apr 22 at 12:50PM
I'm not sure if an alternative chat site has been set up, but as an interim I have set up a LinkedIn group https://www.linkedin.com/groups/9174376/
kalypso View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalypso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jan 22 at 9:54AM
I think they are only working off certain companies or programmers that could not be a threat to them as a competitor in the long term. If reallyethical was lucky here too, that doesn't seem to apply to many others (including me). Therefore, contacting Leonardo from FoxIt is probably not an option in the long run. I did that too, without success...so it coincides with the experience of swb1 ...
swb1 View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swb1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 22 at 9:18PM
Leonardo has not responded any of my emails for about a year and a half, though, to be fair, I was asking about support and that was not Leonardo's department.  
I have 18.11 source. I am curious what changes are in 18.22. 
Ryszard View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ryszard Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 22 at 8:20PM
reallyethical chased for contact details over the holiday for our company.

We purchased full source today. 

With the exception of one miss type in DebenuPDFLibrary.pas, it appears to compiles and run without error in Delphi 11. 

Price appears dependent on license but is very reasonable.

unit DebenuPDFLibrary;

interface

uses
  DebenuPDFLibrary1822;

const
  LibVer: AnsiString = '18.22';
  LibVerNum = 18.22;

type
  TDebenuPDFLibrary = class(TDebenuPDFLibrary1822);

implementation

end.
kalypso View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kalypso Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 22 at 12:38PM
I am also a long time user of QuickPDFLibrary...should the forum move, please take me with you and send me the link...where it continues. I am of course interested in getting the DCUs for Delphi 11 as well....
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jan 22 at 10:14PM
As I said somewhere else here, we have licenced QPDF source and I test-built the DCUs with Delphi 11.  BUT (a) our source is only 16.11, not 18.11, and Foxit have not responded to two requests I have made to supply an upgrade; (b) I have not had time to do any serious testing, only enough to make sure it works in some simple checks; and (c) I believe that sharing the DCU and all the OBJ files (for which there is no source supplied) would be a breach of the licence. So sorry, I cannot risk doing what you ask at this stage, and I feel that even discussing this type of action here might not be welcomed by Foxit. Of course this might change if the product has become abandonware.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic