Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

EncodePermission - Issue with CanFillFields

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: EncodePermission - Issue with CanFillFields
    Posted: 19 Oct 21 at 9:33PM
Hi Everybody :)

is here somebody made similar experiences as i get today?
I wanted to temporary protect formfields with EncodePermissions setting CanFillFields to 0.
What i don't want is to set all other options especially CanChange and CanAddNotes to be forbidden.
This wasn't possible for me - if i set CanChange and CanAddNotes to 1 (means allowed) CanFillFields is allowed, too. Even if the option is 0.
If i use the following code line form fields can't be maintained but the other options are not allowed, too.
EncodePermissions(1, 1, 0, 0, 0, 0, 0, 1); // CanPrint, CanCopy, CanChange, CanAddNotes, CanFillFields, CanCopyAccess, CanAssemble, CanPrintFull
Even if i only set CanAddNotes to 1 (like the following line) form fields are fillable again - obviously CanFillFields is  set to 0.
EncodePermissions(1, 1, 0, 1, 0, 0, 0, 1); // CanPrint, CanCopy, CanChange, CanAddNotes, CanFillFields, CanCopyAccess, CanAssemble, CanPrintFull
before EncodePermission Decrypt is running and after EncodePermission Encrypt with 128 bit/rc4 is running.
I'm using QuickPDF 18.11 with Delphi XE3 on Windows 10.
Thanks in advance for any helping hints.

Cheers,Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic