Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

QuickPdfLibrary for Delphi 11?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ulrich Blomeyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: QuickPdfLibrary for Delphi 11?
    Posted: 27 Sep 21 at 8:30AM
Hello!
Currently we are using Delphi 10.4.2 and QuickPdfLibrary version 18.11 without any problems.
We could download the corresponding installation package from a Debenu-address.

Is there already a QuickPdfLibrary version for Delphi 11?
If so, how do we get the installation package?

We have already sent two requests to the support.
Unfortunately, we have not received any answer ...

Kind regards
Ulrich Blomeyer

// i've removed the dl-link ;-)

Edited by Ingo - 11 Nov 21 at 10:50AM
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Oct 21 at 4:07PM
I am waiting too, but I do not need D11 support urgently; I may wait for the first set of Delphi 11 fixes!  I sent an e-mail to Leonardo Martello on Monday asking for an ETA; he has been helpful with information after previous new Delphi versions, but no reply yet.
indyrhett View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indyrhett Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 21 at 8:45PM
Yes, I'm also waiting - hopefully we hear something soon....
rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 Oct 21 at 10:44PM
me too. I have just started a new project and have to do it in 10.4, so a swift Delphi 11 release would be very welcome. I've tried to contact foxit on twitter, but no reply.
geonetwork View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geonetwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Oct 21 at 1:50PM
I'm waiting too... and no reply by Foxit
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geonetwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 21 at 6:03AM
Leonardo replies: "We have no plans for further releases or news for the products this year [...]".

I wrote him that it would be enough to recompile the .pas with Delphi 11 to have the compatibles .dcu!

We can't get stuck for months just for a few minutes of work on their part. I'd be willing to pay just for that. 

What do you think?
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Oct 21 at 11:01AM
Leonardo has not replied to my e-mail of 27th September but I suggest that everyone tries to request at least a recompile.  Last year he seemed keen and helpful, but his only posting here has been in this topic: 
(which includes his e-mail address and an offer to help anyone here).
Ulrich Blomeyer View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ulrich Blomeyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Oct 21 at 12:55PM
I received a similar reply from Leonardo.
He also referred in this mail to the possibility to switch to other (Foxit) libraries.
I am afraid that Foxit does not want to continue the "Quick Pdf Library" product line. Which would have significant implications for some of our applications.

If this is the case, I feel very disappointed as a long-time customer.

I also believe that the adaptation for Delphi 11 should not be so complex. Other suppliers of Delphi - components (TMS software, /N software, Digital Metaphors, ...), have provided appropriate installation packages immediately after the release of Delphi 11.

Kind Regards
U. Blomeyer
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geonetwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 21 at 10:18AM
Another option may be to buy the "Delphi Source Code License".

I believe that in this way it will be possible to recompile everything with Delphi 11. Someone has tried?

Anyway I don't see the upgrade from "18 without source"  to "18 with source" option in the upgrade page. I requested a quote to Leonardo.

Edited by geonetwork - 18 Oct 21 at 10:19AM
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Oct 21 at 11:42AM
We purchased a source license three years ago (version 16.11) when I recall there was a special offer of some sort. We have not needed to upgrade the source to 18 while the DCU upgrades were provided quickly. I can confirm that this V16 source compiles under Delphi 11. I have not had a chance to test this with our applications, but simple tasks from an old Debenu sample program all appear to work (after changing only the object name). 

I have also asked Leonardo for a quotation, in our case to upgrade the source to v18, although we may be able to use v16 without needing the few enhancements since then. You should be aware that the source delivery is the full Pascal source, not the full source; there are also 70 .obj files included, which appear not to be compiler-version specific.
rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 21 at 6:42PM
slowly the quickpdf content disappears - even my interview is just a link into nowehere https://www.debenu.com/blog/page/12 Cry
rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 21 at 6:53PM
where is the upgrade page, I can't find it?
bozzy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 21 at 11:37AM
It seems QuickPDF is being slowly abandoned by Foxit. The problem is that we, as many of you, depend on it for producing PDFs in Delphi, but as of now there seems to be no support from them. They state there's no plans for further development this year (and who knows for the next?).

Time to search for another library I think.
bozzy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 21 at 11:40AM
In my opinion, if they think this isn't a profitable project, they should at least release the sources to all paying customers. We are stuck with the Delphi update for this reason which, in turn, prevents us from supporting current mobile platforms.

This is unacceptable, especially from a big company like Foxit and especially if you think that it'll cost them just 5 minutes to recompile the DCUs for Delphi 11 to solve the problem.

Edited by bozzy - 25 Oct 21 at 11:43AM
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Oct 21 at 1:11PM
I have today received a response to the support ticket I opened on October 8th.  It confirms what I read here.

"The latest version of the Quick PDF Library does not support the Delphi 11 and currently there is no confirmed date about it in the development plan."
s_zimmermann View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote s_zimmermann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 21 at 9:16AM
Same problem here. After upgrading to Delphi 11 I got stuck with QPL 18. Foxit didn't reply to my emails and the tickets are still open.

I can't wait any longer because my users are waiting for updates, so I substituted all PDF related stuff with external tools.

Split, merge and extract pages can be done with "pdftk cat".

https://www.pdflabs.com/tools/pdftk-the-pdf-toolkit/

Extracting text or meta data from PDF files can be done with xpdf tools (pdfinfo, pdftotext).

http://www.xpdfreader.com/about.html

I call these external tools with ShellExecute() e. g.

// redirect output of pdfinfo to file
ShellExecute(0, nil, 'cmd.exe', PChar('/c pdfinfo.exe MyPDF.pdf > MyPDF.info'), nil, SW_HIDE);

// extract text from pdf, output is written to file (no need to redirect with ">")
ShellExecute(0, nil, 'cmd.exe', PChar('/c pdftotext.exe MyPDF.pdf MyPDF.txt'), nil, SW_HIDE);

// merge two pdf files
// dont't forget to double quote path or file names with blanks etc.
ShellExecute(0, nil, 'cmd.exe', PChar('/c pdftk.exe "My First.pdf" "My Second.pdf" cat output "My Merged.pdf"'), nil, SW_HIDE);

// split pdf (extract pages 2 and 3)
ShellExecute(0, nil, 'cmd.exe', PChar('/c pdftk.exe A="My Merged.pdf" cat A2-3 output "My Merged Page 2 and 3.pdf"'), nil, SW_HIDE);

Keep in mind that these tools are called asynchronously i. e. you have to wait in Delphi for the tool to finish its work. This can be done by sleeping 500 ms or so, or (recommended) you use CreateProcess() and WaitForSingleObject().

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Nov 21 at 10:53AM
Thanks for the good and easy hints for us working on pdf :) 
Taking the source package will avoid these problems and will give more security for the future...

Edited by Ingo - 11 Nov 21 at 11:03AM
Cheers,
Ingo

bozzy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 21 at 8:35AM
Or you can use the FREE PowerPDF Wink
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 21 at 8:48AM
...and many further pdf driver as well ;-)

Cheers,
Ingo

mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 21 at 8:20PM
https://forums.foxitsoftware.com/forum/sdk/foxit-pdf-sdk-4-0/185550-quick-pdf

Quote The posts were about the Delphi 11 version of quickPdf ... Leonardo - the Account Manager of SDK Renewals - replies by saying "We are not planning any more releases or new features for the products this year due to the lack of development resources"
Here you can find description how to test my examples:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932&PID=12600&title=drawcapturedpagematrix-matrix-howto#12600
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 21 at 8:38PM
we have autumn already...
Cheers,
Ingo

mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Nov 21 at 9:22PM
That is, it is possible that there will be an amendment next year..
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932&PID=12600&title=drawcapturedpagematrix-matrix-howto#12600
rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 21 at 4:56PM
I've licensed the source code - but can't compile it.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 21 at 9:44PM
Hi :)

that's less information to grab for reasons ;-)
What happens?

Cheers,
Ingo

rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Nov 21 at 11:48PM
Oops, clicked post before I finished.

So far I have these issues

First of all I get the following error when compiling in Win 32 (it is looking in the Obj64 directory and when compiling in 64bit it looks in the Obj directory)

[dcc32 Error] DebenuPDFLibraryJPEGWin64.pas(1587): E2045 Bad object file format: 'C:\DC\QuickPDFLib\Source Code\obj64\jaricom.obj'

so it could be just that it is looking at the wrong directory.

Also, when compiling in Win 64 I get

[dcc64 Error] DebenuPDFLibraryJPEG.pas(930): E1025 Unsupported language feature: 'ASM'

I have found the fix here: https://blog.loslab.com/delphi-programming/ftol-64bit-inline-asm-changes

but as Foxit ship Win64 DCUs, there must be a work around in the source code.

I'm also seeing a lot of [dcc64 Error] DebenuPDFLibraryJPEG.pas(129): E2065 Unsatisfied forward or external declaration: 'TJPEGData.FreeHandle'

but that's the result of the badly formatted obj file, I'd think

By the way, anyone tried losLab PDF Library – All In One PDF Developer Kit – losLab Software ? I didn't know it existed.

Edited by rweetch - 22 Nov 21 at 11:54PM
rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 21 at 12:20AM
Ok, just found JpegWin64, oops
rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 21 at 12:27AM
Finally I had an issue with TSystemTime in DebenuPDFLibraryWindows.pas, which needed Windows added to the uses clause. All built, now to test.

Edited by rweetch - 23 Nov 21 at 2:03PM
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Nov 21 at 11:18PM
Thanks for let us know...
I'm using the pas-files directly in my apps without these probs... luckily ;-)
Cheers,
Ingo

rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Nov 21 at 9:25AM
apart from the Windows in the uses clauses of DebenuPDFLibraryWindows.pas (which might have been a change for Delphi 11, not sure) the other stuff was the resutl of me rushing it.
swb1 View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swb1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Dec 21 at 11:01PM
I have been a source licensee since the iSed days. I would not use this library otherwise. While I have not tried yet, I fully expect that I will be able to use the library with Delphi 11. 

I have two tickets in with Foxit support regarding bugs that I encountered in v18.11. Those tickets have gone unanswered since July 2020. 

I have since  found and fixed one of the bugs myself. Hence, my source code requirement.

The problem was introduced in version 18.11 - I did not have this problem with prior versions. If you have source code and would like to fix this, Open "DebenuPDFLibrary1811.pas" and change line # 1637 from this:
 LocalExtractOptions.AreaLeft := LocalExtractOptions.AreaWidth / FGlobalScale;
to this:
 LocalExtractOptions.AreaWidth := LocalExtractOptions.AreaWidth / FGlobalScale; 
A simple change, but it makes the text extraction more accurate and consistent with the older versions of QuickPDF. 

rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 21 at 12:27AM
I have built and used v18.11 in Delphi 11 - no issues.

@swb1 - thanks for that fix, very useful. BTW, what is the other bug?
swb1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swb1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Dec 21 at 2:51PM
I'm not sure that it is a bug and I am not certain about if/how-to fix it. With that disclaimer...

"DebenuPDFLibrarySmartAccess.pas" Line #5893 

Currently:
 Renderer.TextFunnel.SplitWords := (Options = 4) or (Options = 6);

Might need to be changed to:
 Renderer.TextFunnel.SplitWords := (Options = 4) or (Options = 8);

Because of my uncertainty and the fact that all of my changes need to be revisited if/when Foxit issues a new version, I did not make this change in my own code. Instead, I make the ExtractPageText call using option "6" and work around the results in my calling code. 
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote geonetwork Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 21 at 2:41PM
Foxit Quick PDF Library End-of-Life announcement
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/topic3963_post15952.html#15952
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 21 at 3:06PM
If it's true...
Good to have the source ;-)
Cheers,
Ingo

swb1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swb1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 21 at 3:14PM
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ulrich Blomeyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 Dec 21 at 7:56PM
Hello everyone!
As previously mentioned, we have a license of "Quick Pdf Library" version 18.11 and are currently using Delphi 10.4.2.
Today we also received a message from Foxit that this product will not be continued (which is very unfortunate).

We have some questions:
1. Is "Foxit PDF SDK for Windows" a real alternative?
2. How is the integration with Embarcadero Delphi solved?
3. How much effort is required to replace the "Quick Pdf Library" library with "Foxit PDF SDK for Windows" in existing projects? We use the library mainly for editing pdf form applications.
4. Is there an offer to extend our "Quick Pdf Library" license to a "Quick Pdf Library with source code for Delphi" license?
5. Has anyone already compiled the source code of "Quick Pdf Library" for Delphi 11?

Kind regards
U. Blomeyer

Edited by Ulrich Blomeyer - 10 Dec 21 at 8:08PM
rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 21 at 2:25PM
They did give me a discount to upgrade to source code. They might even offer a better discount now.
mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 21 at 3:13PM
1. Is "Foxit PDF SDK for Windows" a real alternative?

It depends what part of QucikPDF Library you have used.
In my Opinion Foxit PDF SDK has less features than 
QucikPDF Library - simply just look on function list.

3. How much effort is required to replace the "Quick Pdf Library" library with "Foxit PDF SDK for Windows" in existing projects? We use the library mainly for editing pdf form applications.

It depends how many 
part of QucikPDF Library you have used.
For example I have about 5000 lines of code related to QuickPDF Library.
This is about 120 my own function related to this library I would have to check them all.

As far as ActiveX version work on Windows 10, 11 ..... I would not intent to stop using them.

rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 21 at 3:31PM
Two options we could try for:

1: see if they would do a deal with TMS so that TMS would continue to develop them
2: Open source them

Do you think they would go for either of these?

Also, there is losLab Software – PDF & Excel Software and Developer Library - I have written to see if they have a feature comparison sheet
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ulrich Blomeyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 21 at 4:20PM
Originally posted by rweetch rweetch wrote:

Two options we could try for:
1: see if they would do a deal with TMS so that TMS would continue to develop them

TMS is probably not an option. I think they are more than busy with their own projects ("TMS Web Core").
rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 21 at 4:55PM
They are working on quite a bit, one of which is their PDF offering. I did propose they did a library along the lines of QuickPDF. 
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ulrich Blomeyer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Dec 21 at 5:04PM
No doubt that TMS could.
We have been very satisfied TMS customers for a long time.
bozzy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 21 at 9:36AM
I know I'm about to ask an awkward question, but... someone here with Source code would be so kind to share it? This has become an officially discontinued product, so I think they wouldn't care if this would happen... We have our license, so it wouldn't be piracy.
rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 21 at 10:28AM
several things spring to mind:

1, it is still a licensed product and FoxIt would certainly take a dim view (to say the least) and will provide bug fixes for the next 12 months, or so they say;
2. I've just paid out $$$ for the source code so why would I share it for nothing.
3. It is up to Foxit to decide whether to make it open source
4. It might impact on whether another company would wish to buy it.

so simple answer, no.
bozzy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 21 at 11:53AM
I have two tickets in with Foxit support regarding bugs that I encountered in v18.11. Those tickets have gone unanswered since July 2020.

Regarding your 1st answer, I wouldn't get my hopes up :D

Just a couple of questions: someone reported here that the sources are not 100% pascal, there are some .OBJs also, is that correct?
Given that:
1) Are there chances these OBJs will become outdated somewhere in the future?
2) And also, are these files compatible with a Linux build?
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Dec 21 at 6:20PM
Hi Bozzy,

your experiences regarding support or not doesn't matter.
Foxit announces that they'll do support until the end of 2022 - that's the only fact.
The other thing. Closing this project or not... The rights regarding the library still remains at Foxit. If they want to sell these rights you can buy them and then you can do further developement at the library - that's all.
The obj-files you're mentioning are made with Borland C++ 5.5.1,Borland C++ 5.6,CodeGear C++ 5.92 and CodeGear C++ 5.93 for example.
If it's possible to get back the sources: You can try Google with "reverse engineering obj c++".

Edited by Ingo - 20 Dec 21 at 6:20PM
Cheers,
Ingo

bozzy View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bozzy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 Dec 21 at 9:25AM
Hi Ingo.

Sorry but you've got the wrong guy. I've reported the experience from another user (swb1 on this forum). Mine wasn't a lot better anyway.

We'll see if Foxit will really keep supporting this project or not, but based on actual experience from a multitude of users, I really think they will not.

It seems plausible that they even don't have Delphi developers in house anymore, given that they don't have any Delphi project or library in their menu... So, good luck.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic