Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SetFormFieldColor error

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemici Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SetFormFieldColor error
    Posted: 05 Jul 21 at 8:27AM
Hi all,

I'm trying to set the color of the text with the "DPLSetFormFieldColor" function. Here is my code:

DPLSetFormFieldColor: function (InstanceID: Integer; Index: Integer; Red: Double; Green: Double; Blue: Double): Integer cdecl;

DPLSetFormFieldColor: = GetFuncAddress ('DPLSetFormFieldColor');

But when I call it, I get an error:
Result := DPLSetFormFieldColor (libID, FormFields [aFormIdx] .FormID, aRed, aGreen, aBlue);

Any one can help me on this? Thanks in advance!
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jul 21 at 5:52PM
What error did you get?  A compile error, or a zero result or an exception when you ran the program?

The second parameter for this function is supposed to be "The index of the form field to work with".  So it seems strange that you are passing a field named FormID.
Gemici View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemici Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 21 at 6:53AM
I get an exception: External exception E06D7363 when i ran the code

I have one text field in the PDF and have also tried the following, but still get the exception:

Result: = DPLSetFormFieldColor (libID, 1, 0.7, 0.7, 0.7);
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 Jul 21 at 11:23AM
Hi Gemici,

exception E06D7363 has nothing to do with QuickPDF itself.
E06D7363 is a microsoft C++ exception.
Seems that a file is locked or not free yet.
Perhaps access rights are missing...

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

Gemici View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gemici Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 Jul 21 at 7:09AM
Hi,

the file is not locked and it is also free. Access rights are also available because other functions work for example: Result:=DPLSetFormFieldTextSize (libID, 1,20);

Only the DPLSetFormFieldColor function does not work
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic