Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to start using QuickPDF Library for New User.
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to start using QuickPDF Library for New User.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fbms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to start using QuickPDF Library for New User.
    Posted: 15 Feb 21 at 6:24PM
Dear Experience Forum Members,

I just install my new QuickPDF Library for Window version 19 for 32 bits, a standard business license, and need base ground knowledge how to start using it.
After reading its overview, having question of the followings:
1. How can I use the QuickPDF Library 18 Window, with my current Python and or NodeJS at my DeskTop environment? Currently my Editing applications are Dreamweaver, MyCharm, Visual Basic.
If there is example to read, that will be helpful to start with.

2. Do we need to purchase additional add on, to be able to use the QuickPDF Library 18 standard?
Inside the QPDF Lib 18 that I have installed, there are folders for ActiveX, Delphi, Demo and LIB. but
only in C:\Program Files (x86)\Foxit Software\Quick PDF Library 18. Is there anything left behind?

3. After installing the download package provided: foxit_quick_pdf_library_1811_en.exe
Why we do not have DebenuPDFLibraryAX1811.dll at our C:\Program Files\Debenu\PDF Library\ActiveX???

Thank you for reading my reach out quistions as a new bee, I am looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,
fbms.

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 21 at 7:12PM
Hi Frans,

the file foxit_quick_pdf_library_1811_en.exe contains all necessary files. These files won't be copied into the system-pathes. This you should be done by yourself.
For the IDEs you're talking about the real dll-version would be the best to use.
Try item 2.3 and 2.4 in the developer guide.
There are samples regarding the dll-version for php, vb6, perl and others:
http://www.debenu.com/docs/pdf_library_developer_guide/foxit_quick_pdf_library_15_developer_guide.pdf

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo
Cheers,
Ingo

fbms View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fbms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Feb 21 at 11:37PM
Thank you, Ingo
for your link guidance.
I will try my best to read it, and might need to come back for further advice from you.
Can you give your opinion, what development tool is the best you think I should use, a few minutes ago, I did install the free Visual Studio 2017.

What development apps did you recommended the most suitable one that I should use?

thank.
Fbms.
mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 21 at 6:02PM
The best development tool is the one you know the best.
Here you can find description how to test my examples:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932&PID=12600&title=drawcapturedpagematrix-matrix-howto#12600
fbms View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fbms Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 21 at 9:59PM
Hi mLiPok,

Thank you for your hint, I know the best development apps that I used to, i.e. PyCharm which can use  Python language, also I read very short statement that Quick PDF Library suppose to be compatible with Python, unluckily right now I do not know where I can read example tutorial even the basic way how we need to use Python language combine with Quick PDF Library to make useful application handling PDF.

Maybe you can give me more hint where to find example how to use Python with Quick PDF Library?
Currently I am not able to go to use Delphi solution because of budget constraint and also never use
Delphi at all.
Or alternatively I can use NodeJS and html, css and Javascript to manipulate Quick PDF Lib. but right
now I do not know where to find and learn the example of how to use it.

My ticket addressed to Foxit technical support was redirected to go to Forum instead.

I do hope any moderator can give me hint and direction to start follow the right path.

I am looking forward to hear from you all, thank you.

Regards,
Fbms
New Bee member.

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Feb 21 at 10:38PM
Hi Juan,

here's the samples section:
https://www.debenu.com/products/development/debenu-pdf-library/help/samples/

Here you can download the developer guide:
http://www.debenu.com/docs/pdf_library_developer_guide/foxit_quick_pdf_library_15_developer_guide.pdf

Here's a python sample:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/python-example_topic1265.html

Here's the search functionality with access to all quickpdf-ressources:
https://www.debenu.com/docs/pdf_library_reference/Search.php

Now you should begin to read and start with your own first steps ;-)

Cheers,
Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic