Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

SEPA QR CODE

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HJM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: SEPA QR CODE
    Posted: 01 Feb 21 at 2:23PM
I like to print a SEPA QR Code on my pdf's
the code I use is

SepaString = "BCD" & vbCrLf & "001" & vbCrLf & "1" & vbCrLf & "SCT" & vbCrLf & _
                       "BHBLDEHHXXX" & vbCrLf & "Franz Mustermänn" & vbCrLf &                   "DE71110220330123456789" & vbCrLf & _
                       "EUR12.3" & vbCrLf & _
                       "GDDS" & vbCrLf & "RF18539007547034"

and

result = qpObject.DrawQRCode(100, 200, 20, SepaString , 0, 0)

the QR Code appears on the pdf at the righ place, BUT the bank Apps does not recognize it..
What do I do wrong??

Henri
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Feb 21 at 9:47PM
Hi Henri :)

why are you using vbCrLf?
Are you sure that the systems are able to work with a string line containing Carriage return + LineFeed?
The other point:
I've made some tests with online generators...
They are telling that behind the "BCD" you should insert "002" and not "001".
Try it ...

Cheers,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

HJM View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HJM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 21 at 7:37AM
Hi Ingo
I know you! 
In the documentation it says: a linefeed OR carriage return Linefeed.. I tried a Linefeed only also. And that doesnt work either unfortunately
I am going to use 002, but I am not hopefull. In the examples I have seen there is "001" and those work.. so
I will let you know...
HJM View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HJM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 21 at 7:39AM
Helas, the use of 002 doesnt do it...
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Feb 21 at 6:19PM
Hi again :)

I'm pretty sure that you're knowing QuickPDF needs strings in unicode format?
Obviously you're seeing the matrix on the paper:
What's the content of "result"... 0 or 1?
What will be the resulting value of LastErrorCode if you insert it after the DrawQRCode-call?
Last idea is visual debugging. Print the QR-Code with your app and then try a free online service using the same data. Differences?

Cheers,
Ingo

HJM View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HJM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 21 at 11:04AM
Hi Ingo
The result is 1, so the QRCode generates OK. I think I am sending Unicode (with strconv) but am not sure. 
The lasterrorcode is 103 (but I dont know what that means)
And visual: the QR code is visually NOT the same as the generated QR codes online..
allthough a standard QR Code reader has the same result for both codes

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 21 at 2:59PM
Hi Henri,

103 The Encrypt function was used on a document that was already encrypted
You'll find all codes here:
https://www.debenu.com/docs/pdf_library_reference/LastErrorCode.php

Did you already made a simple test with the qr-app on your smartphone?
Readable or not?

Cheers,
Ingo

HJM View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HJM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 21 at 3:12PM
Hi Ingo
as I told in my first message: the QR code cannot be read in the bank app (where it normalle can be read).
I allready found the LastError page, but the message itself doesnt ring a bell ( I havent encrypted it)

so: the QR code cannot be read by a compatible bank app and I really dont know why not.. 
HJM View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HJM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 Feb 21 at 3:13PM
and of course (?) the online examples CAN be read and interpreted by the same bank app
HJM View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HJM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 21 at 2:10PM
Is there no user who has made a SEPA QR ??? Or can give me a hint to solve the question??
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Mar 21 at 5:44PM
Perhaps this helps?
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/qrcode-with-no-text_topic2848.html

Cheers,
Ingo

HJM View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HJM Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 21 at 8:12AM
Hi Ingo
The QR code is generated in my case. It also reads OK when reading with a standard QRcode-reader (it reads exactly as it should) but it does not work as a SEPA code, that is: standard bank apps read it and say that it is not recognized.
I expect things as normalizepage do not change that, but I will try. 
The subject of the reference page by the way is: QR code without text. But I do not need text in my qr-code other than I can read with the standard qr code reader.. (so it has text)

Henri

Edited by HJM - 08 Mar 21 at 8:19AM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic