Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - AddImageFromFile doesn't work in some PDFs files
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

AddImageFromFile doesn't work in some PDFs files

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DetoloX Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: AddImageFromFile doesn't work in some PDFs files
    Posted: 24 May 20 at 5:17PM
Hi, I am adding an image to a PDF file. I select the PDF file dinamically but  I have specially 2 PDFs where the image is not showing. 

The code is the same the image is the same and I am using differents PDFs but all of them have the same size. And curiosly if I use a PDF image extractor the image is there.

It could be posible that there is a PDF version problem?
Or.. is posible that the image in this 2 cases is created above the other staff? In  a lower layer?

I have no idea why is this happening.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 20 at 9:44PM
Hi Detolox,

the pdf-files you're mentioning are rotated (what you see in the reader is not the original orientation).
If you do only the AddImage the image will be on a position out of view.
Try a CombineContentStream and a NormalizePage before the AddImage and it will work.
I'm pretty sure ;-)

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic