Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Field Title

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eranhadad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Field Title
    Posted: 30 Dec 19 at 3:25PM
Hello,

I use DEBENU in the .net environment.

I have few questions - 
1) Why do I get a field like that ? - data[0].#subform[0].subform_declare[0].SignatureField1
**I guess that SignatureField1 is the field name.**

In addition,I think that the PDF has subforms (I'm still not sure what that means)

Is it possible to convert such a "complex" document into a simple document without "subform"?

Thanks,Smile
Eran Hadad 
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 Dec 19 at 2:58PM
Hi Eran,

this is a field title (sample from me) as well:
topmostSubform[0].page1[0].formS1Struct[0].language[0]
The value in this sample is "de".
If you're working with set and get value and want to change them then you have to use the full title name.
I don't see the sense of a convertion like you described and this isn't possible.
If you're creating a simple sample with only one field - for example - "surname". Then "surname" will probably be the complete field title but in complexe forms this is different.

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic