Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Slow down on subsequent pages

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Slow down on subsequent pages
    Posted: 09 May 18 at 5:21PM
I am having an issue which seems strange and happens even with a blank document, so I just wondered if anyone has come across this. If not I'll put together a test case.

The issue is that if I add a page to a document then the drawing of test to that page is much slower than drawing to page 1. Actually it is a little stranger than that - it is from the second added page onwards. So:

Create DebenuPDF;
NewPage;(1) -- actually this is page 2 as the document creates a page by default 
Write text to page 1;
NewPage;
Write text to page 2; -- this is where it seems considerably slower.

I'm using Delphi Seattle 32 bit.

Any observations will be welcomed.
rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 May 18 at 2:35PM
just ignore this. It was nothing to do with the page number. Maybe fonts, but that's for more research.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic