Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Black rectangle in rendered PDF

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdfuserxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Black rectangle in rendered PDF
    Posted: 19 May 17 at 11:20AM
When pdf is rendered with RenderPageToString, the resulting image has a black rectangle insted of a drop shadow.

regards
mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 17 at 7:39PM
Which version you are using ?
I remember there was such kind of issue maybe 2 years ago.
Here you can find description how to test my examples:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932&PID=12600&title=drawcapturedpagematrix-matrix-howto#12600
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 May 17 at 7:48PM
You should upload the pdf anywhere...
Then post the link here...
Then we can check for similar experiences or not.

Cheers,
Ingo

pdfuserxx View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdfuserxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 17 at 6:28AM
I'm using Debenu library version  13.11.1.0.

Thanks
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 May 17 at 10:04AM
I can reproduce a problem with 13.11 where there is a dark gray rectangle round the '150' inside the sunburst circle (our programs render to monochrome).  I suggest you try rendering with the PDFium renderer.  This fixes the problem here, but I have tested only with the standalone PDFium renderer, not the one that comes with QPDF.  However either one should produce the same correct result.  See SelectRenderer and SetPDFiumFileName for details.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic