Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

edit field clipping - turn off?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
WendellSmith View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WendellSmith Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: edit field clipping - turn off?
    Posted: 13 May 17 at 12:57PM
I am having a problem where edit fields are clipping when displayed.

If I type directly on the pdf form the fields do not clip, but when I set the fields using debenu and then view the pdf the fields are clipping decenders on characters such as y, g, q

The pdf is supplied by the courts in CA and the edit fields in question are NOT tall enough for the font size specified but when text is typed directly the decenders are visible (displayed outside of the edit field)

I am setting the text using SetFormFieldValue and then calling UpdateAppearanceStream.

Any thoughts on how to have the fields not clip at the bounds of the field?

Thanks

Wendell Smith

PS I noticed that I am making a call to RemoveXFAEntries for the document, if I remove this call the the fields are editable and decenders are displayed (not clipped) but if I do this then the call to set the value using debenue does not work ...

Edited by WendellSmith - 13 May 17 at 1:25PM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic