Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Add custom info to Signature

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jordi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Add custom info to Signature
    Posted: 12 Feb 16 at 11:16AM
Currently I'm using QuickPDF v 10, to digitally sign PDF documents with a certificate.

Next steps are:
  • Adding an image to the signature with a representation of the handwriting captured signautre. (Looking at the function reference this is easily doable)
  • Add custom data to the signature information such as biometric data captured during the signature process. How can this be done without breaking any previos signature validation?

Any help would be grate full.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Feb 16 at 10:52PM
Hi Jordi,

i think you're knowing these two articles:
http://www.debenu.com/kb/add-visual-digital-signature-to-a-pdf-programmatically/
http://www.debenu.com/kb/advanced-options-signing-pdf-files/
I don't think that actual further options are supported.
Perhaps they will be ... but i think not now ;-)

Cheers and welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 16 at 11:04AM
I have read that the latest version has several improvements to the handling of digital signatures, but I have not installed or tried this yet.  See http://www.debenu.com/blog/debenu-quick-pdf-library-12-12-released.html
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Feb 16 at 9:58PM
but this has nothing to do with implementing additional biometric data to the signature...

Cheers,
Ingo

clerisonB View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote clerisonB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Jul 16 at 6:40PM
I tried that and it works great!

But I need to show de signature image on all pages of the documment. There is a way do do this?
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic