Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Rendering transparent pdf

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdfuserxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Rendering transparent pdf
    Posted: 05 Feb 16 at 11:48AM
Hi,

I'm using Debenu PDF library to convert PDF into PNG image by calling RenderPageToString from my code. Everything is working fine apart from a specific PDF which contains transparent image, which is rendered with a black background.

What could be done in this case?

regards
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 16 at 1:47PM
Hi,

try the official support page from Debenu and send there your problem-pdf
with a detailed description:
http://www.debenu.com/support/

Cheers and welcome here,

Cheers,
Ingo

mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Feb 16 at 7:14PM
Originally posted by pdfuserxx pdfuserxx wrote:

I'm using Debenu PDF library to convert PDF into PNG image by calling RenderPageToString from my code. Everything is working fine apart from a specific PDF which contains transparent image, which is rendered with a black background.

Can you be more precise: I mean which version of QPDF Library you are using ?
Here you can find description how to test my examples:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932&PID=12600&title=drawcapturedpagematrix-matrix-howto#12600
pdfuserxx View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pdfuserxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 16 at 6:57AM
Originally posted by mLipok mLipok wrote:

Originally posted by pdfuserxx pdfuserxx wrote:

Can you be more precise: I mean which version of QPDF Library you are using ?

Sorry for the late replay. I'm using Debenu Quick Pdf library 10.15.603.1118.
mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 16 at 7:28AM
And did you try to use current release with trial license key ?
If I remember well, there was some issues with printing, so maybe this is now fixed.
Here you can find description how to test my examples:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932&PID=12600&title=drawcapturedpagematrix-matrix-howto#12600
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Feb 16 at 7:52AM
Hi,

it's right: 11.13 and 11.14 offers two png-fixes but ...
How the Images can be built depends on how the pdf is structured and which elements were used to do it.
Perhaps you can upload your relevant pdf anywhere online and post the link here?
So we can try yourself and if we're making the same experiences you should post your Problem to the official Debenu support page.

Cheers,
Ingo

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic