Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Replace Values

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Replace Values
    Posted: 01 Apr 15 at 5:35PM
Is it possible to replace a value in a paragraph and have the text reformat correctly?

Thanks

Russell
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 15 at 8:20PM
Hi Russel,

you're here in the community since 2011 now ... ?
If you wanna change/replace normal text content it's not possible with QuickPDF.
You can try to extract textcontent, keep the position data and font properties  in mind and try to overwrite these places perhaps with color white and then write new content on the same place.
This you can do but it's a very experimental way and the result won't look very proper i fear.
You CAN do it with QuickPDF but you SHOULD NOT do it ;-)

Cheers,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

rweetch View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rweetch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 Apr 15 at 11:31PM
Thanks Ingo

yes, 2011. Most of the work we do is based on using fields as place holders and then drawing images/text to the canvas. I didn't think that this was possible but just wanted to check I hadn't missed something obvious.

Thanks

Russell
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic