Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

PDF Viewer 11.13

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Razputin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: PDF Viewer 11.13
    Posted: 15 Jan 15 at 2:36PM
I have downloaded the evaluation version to try out.

I am using Delphi XE6 on a Windows 7 32bit system. I imported the ActiveX control using the wizard and am able to compile and run the Delphi demo. I can open and view PDF files that I have stored locally. BUT .....

If I click on the "Stamp text on current page" button, I get an access violation. If I comment out the call to RefreshCurrentPages then there is no access violation but the new text will not show until you start scrolling the page.

Also the search function seems to be completely broken. I type Ctrl F to bring up the internal search dialog. I input some text which I know exists in multiple places in the document but it either only finds the first occurrence and does not find the next occurrence, or it does not find the text at all.

Finally, I ran the example MFC demo that gets installed with the control. It also bombs out when trying the above scenarios.

So far it has been a disappointing experience. Will now be looking at the PDFium to see if it is up to scratch.
MatusDebenu View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MatusDebenu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jan 15 at 9:47AM
Hi Razputin,

Thank You for feedback, sorry for your experience with our product. We were adding a quickfix to the Viewer few days ago and looks like it has triggered some additional issues. I have checked them and prepared another hotfix for you, it should be ready to download within next 24 hours from our website. Version you should be looking for is 11.13.0.3. 
Thanks again and i hope this will help you with evaluation of DPVS.

-Matus - Dev@Debenu  
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic