Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - CapturePage,DrawRotatedCapturedPage+NewDocument
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CapturePage,DrawRotatedCapturedPage+NewDocument

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CapturePage,DrawRotatedCapturedPage+NewDocument
    Posted: 23 Oct 14 at 10:02AM
I load PDF File
And create NewDocument
I want to CapturePage from first (loaded) Document
And DrawCapturedPage on second (created new) Document

I use SelectDocument(CorrectCpturedID)

But it seems to DrawCapturePage can be used only within the same document .

Am I right? Whether or not I'm doing something wrong?

mLipok

Here you can find description how to test my examples:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932&PID=12600&title=drawcapturedpagematrix-matrix-howto#12600
erico View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote erico Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Oct 14 at 3:35PM
DrawCapturedPage can indeed only be used in the same document. Use MergeDocument first to combine the 2 documents

Edited by erico - 24 Oct 14 at 3:36PM
Eric O
mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Oct 14 at 10:28PM
Thanks for confirming my observations.

But this is not what I meant - I wanted to move pages between documents, but I solved my problem otherwise, without moving pages between documents.

edit: typo

Edited by mLipok - 27 Oct 14 at 4:27AM
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932&PID=12600&title=drawcapturedpagematrix-matrix-howto#12600
AndrewC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 14 at 5:47PM

mLipok,

Erico is correct.  You cannot use CapturePage to move pages from one document to another and the pages must be merged into a single document.  

Basically CapturePage will delete the page tree but technically not from the from the document.  It creates a pointer to the page which is the CaptureID and this ID can be use multiple times and multiple pages to draw the captured image.  The image can be scaled and rotated with various DrawCapture.. functions.

"I wanted to move pages between documents, but I solved my problem otherwise, without moving pages between documents." - This is a contradictory statement to a degree so we don't exactly know what you wanted to achieve.  Did you use MovePage, DeletePages or MergeFileList ?

Andrew.
mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Oct 14 at 8:44PM
Thanks for your answer AndrewC

How I said:
" but I solved my problem otherwise"

Check here:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2928&PID=12085&title=printing-two-pages-in-one#12085

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic