Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Relative Coordinates

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hrdware Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Relative Coordinates
    Posted: 13 Aug 14 at 6:08PM
I am adding PDF as a print option for some items, but the PDF is printing higher on the page than the other output.  Is there a way I can increase the top margin of the PDF so my print locations will be relative to the new margin?

For example, instead of positioning from 0,0 (top right) I want the coordinates to be relative to (0,30).
AndrewC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Aug 14 at 10:18AM
hrdware,

AddPageMatrix should be helpful.  If you are using existing PDF's then you may need to call QP.NormalizePage(0); to reset the page matrix to default before adding text or calling AddPageMatrixc.

Andrew.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic