Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > Sample Code
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How to fill PDF Form Fields with RichText from VB6
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

How to fill PDF Form Fields with RichText from VB6

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: How to fill PDF Form Fields with RichText from VB6
    Posted: 26 Feb 14 at 5:25PM
Further to my post in the help section, http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/populate-rich-text-form-field-with-formatted-text_topic2834.html, together with jpbro we have solved the problem and created a way to populate form fields with rich text.
I have put together a sample VB6 app that demonstrates how to do this and popped it into Dropbox for easy download.

Hope this is help to anyone trying to achieve professional looking letters from within their app.

Edited by AndyD - 03 Dec 14 at 2:17PM
AndyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Feb 14 at 5:43PM
Obviously for this to function you will need to enter your own QuickPDF version in the code.

ClassName = "DebenuPDFLibraryAX0916.PDFLibrary"
LicenseKey = "Enter your licence key here"
mariovermeulen View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mariovermeulen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 15 at 1:58PM
I would like to look at this but the dropbox item does not work anymore, any valid link available?
AndyD View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AndyD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 Mar 15 at 2:00PM
Not sure why it's not working but here is a fresh link.

zabogar View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zabogar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Dec 15 at 11:35AM
Hello AndyD, first many many thanks for your post! 
it's very useful!

I tried to use your example with library QuickPDF version 11.13

The problem is that the created PDF is not displayed correctly with Acrobat Reader 9. (the first letter of the text it's bigger and not see anything else).

If I open it using Foxit PhantomPDF is correctly displayed.

I'm attaching a jpg of the PDF created when viewed with Acrobat Reader 9.

I really hope you can help me solve the problem.

many may thanks, and sorry for my bad english (i'm from Italy)
bye.

Edited by zabogar - 17 Dec 15 at 11:37AM
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic