Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Debenu Quick PDF Library for Mac

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Debenu Quick PDF Library for Mac
    Posted: 12 Feb 13 at 3:58PM
Hi Guys,

At the end of 2012 we released a new version of Debenu Quick PDF Library that supports the Mac operating system. The latest version of the Mac build can be downloaded from the product updates page.

http://www.debenu.com/products/development/debenu-pdf-library/updates/

Have we got any developers in the Quick PDF world who are also doing Mac development and have had a chance to try out the new Mac version? If you have any feedback we'd love to hear it.

Cheers,
- Rowan.

Edited by Rowan - 30 Jul 15 at 9:41AM
frank9878 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote frank9878 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 Jan 15 at 7:55AM
Ok this is difficult
jt234 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jun 15 at 7:10PM
Hi Rowan,

I own an active license to QuickPDF v11 (and have owned since iSedQuickPDF days--versions 7, 9, 10, and now 11).  I no longer use Windows OS and would like to swap to QuickPDF v11 for Mac.  I only use QuickPDF for personal projects and don't distribute.  I need to rewrite some of my code for Mac and want to try with QuickPDF again. Can I swap my Windows license for a Mac license?  If not, can you advise if any QuickPDF windows clients want to swap for a Mac version?

Thanks!

-John
jt234 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 Jul 15 at 3:44PM
Hi, I haven't heard back from Rowan here or at his company email. does anyone know of a better place to try and reach him or his replacement? Thanks, John
jt234 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jt234 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Jul 15 at 5:39AM
Thanks again Rowan!!!  Loving the OS X Library!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic