Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Change the color of a certain part of the page?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Change the color of a certain part of the page?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote t4nu Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Change the color of a certain part of the page?
    Posted: 13 Jul 11 at 4:27AM
Hi,
I have a need to do this thing:
1. Mark certain area of the page
2. After it saved, every time the page shown, the color of that certain area
    will be changed based on certain criteria (done through code)
3. If that that area is clicked, it will show another form.

I'm using Delphi and Visual Studio as my development environment.

If I use quickPDF, can I reach what I want as described above (from both of my development enviroment)?
Thanks.

AndrewC View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AndrewC Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 Aug 11 at 2:26AM
You may be able to simulate some of this with Optional Content Groups and some Javascript.  OCG's are optional layers that can be made hidden or visible. OCG's can be controlled through Quick PDF Library but in this case you would need to control them through Javascript via mouse click events and other business logic.

If you are wanting to add another page to the form and extend the document then this is not possible and requires something like Adobe LiveCycle which becomes a very expensive solution.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic