Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Which version of Delphi do you use?

Post Reply Post Reply
Poll Question: Which version of Delphi do you use?
Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
3 [3.13%]
5 [5.21%]
22 [22.92%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [5.21%]
7 [7.29%]
8 [8.33%]
12 [12.50%]
34 [35.42%]
You can not vote in this poll

Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Which version of Delphi do you use?
    Posted: 02 Jun 11 at 1:52PM
We'd like to know which version of Delphi Quick PDF Library customers are using. Please vote!

Many thanks,

- Rowan.
Thahn View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thahn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 Jun 12 at 3:06AM
Do you have a page to choose the version? If not, my version is 7.19.
andyhill View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote andyhill Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 Nov 12 at 6:51PM
I use D2007, XE, XE2 to maintain legacy applications and XE3 for new development.
Nick View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 Mar 16 at 4:19PM
I use D7, XE7.

Nick.
WilburWright View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WilburWright Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Apr 16 at 8:28PM
I use Delphi 10 Seattle; Don't think that made your option list for voting

billegge View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote billegge Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 Dec 16 at 1:58PM
I have a subscription.  I am only limited to the latest version supported by Debenu and all other 3rd party components.
thkim View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thkim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 Jan 17 at 9:21AM
XE over
RedOctober2018 View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedOctober2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 Jun 18 at 6:39PM
D7, XE3, XE7, ... waiting for you guys to support Lazarus. I'm moving all my development to Lazarus due to high cost and buggyness of Embarcadero products.  Lazarus is so fun to use, it's just like using Delphi 1, but with tons more power.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Jun 18 at 7:51PM
Hi RedOctober ;-)

Free Pascal can work with dlls - so you can work with QuickPDF?
You can't expect that a paid product will be extended for a free product ;-)

Cheers an welcome here,
Ingo

Cheers,
Ingo

Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedOctober2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 18 at 12:43AM
Hi Ingo.  This seems to be the conclusion that many commercial tool makers jump to.... that just bc Lazarus is free, Lazarus programmers are cheap with their cash and want everything free.  Not true at all. 

I'd gladly pay (again) for a Lazarus version of QuickPDF.  Full price, same as what I'd pay for a Delphi version.

In fact, I'd gladly pay for Delph (and did for 20 years) and not even look at Lazarus, had Embarcadero put out quality product at a reasonable price.  But they have gone off the rails a bit, .. anyway.  I don't want to get into a rant.

Building for Lazarus shd be seen as an additional market, not the destruction of your existing market.

Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 18 at 9:55PM
Only an idea for users here want to do the first steps with Free Pascal combined with Lazarus:
Free Pascal can import Delphi projects... ;-)

Cheers,
Ingo

Franciscus View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Franciscus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 20 at 1:02PM
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedOctober2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Sep 20 at 2:00PM
To Ingo about paid versus free product:

Why not?  If I pay for a copy of QuickPDF, why can't I use it in a free IDE?  More sales for the makers of QuickPDF.

Edited by RedOctober2018 - 24 Sep 20 at 2:01PM
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 20 at 3:03PM
You don't HAVE TO BUY QuickPDF... but IF you do it you should be aware what you're buying ;-)
BTW: You can use it... as dll-version.

Cheers,
Ingo

Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RedOctober2018 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Sep 20 at 4:00PM
I was able to use the DLL version of QuickPDF in Lazarus.  It works great.  I encourage anyone building apps in Lazarus to purchase a copy of QuickPDF for working with .Pdf files.
sperepel View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sperepel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 Apr 21 at 2:31PM
Embarcadero® Delphi 10.4 Version 27.0.38860.1461
papa71 View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote papa71 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Apr 23 at 10:51AM
Embarcadero® Delphi 10.4

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic