Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > General Discussion
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Quick PDF Library Developer Guide

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Quick PDF Library Developer Guide
    Posted: 04 May 11 at 5:02PM
Hi Guys,

We have just put the finishing touches on the first public draft of the Quick PDF Library Developer Guide. It can be downloaded from here as a PDF.

Please let us know if there are any topics that we haven't covered or sample code that you would like to see. All feedback welcome.

Cheers,
- Rowan.
Ingo View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ingo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 May 11 at 7:15PM
Hi Rowan!

This project is overdue ...
It will solve many questions here in the user-forum.
What i don't like are the links. Okay... due to the links the guide can easily grow...
but there are problems using it offline.
What i really miss is an index on the first pages.
I know how to use the full text search but a structured index would be the better solution.
If the guide is finalized there should be a big link on the starting page of this forum ;-)

Cheers and thanks a lot!
Ingo

Rowan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 11 at 3:57PM
Hi Ingo,

Yes it is long overdue, hopefully it will make learning how to use the library a lot easier. We hope to make the developer guide even better over the next few months.

I'll try to minimize the number of web links. I hesitate on adding any local links to the function reference, for example, because this would require the function reference to always be located with the developer guide. Though I could embed the function reference within the developer guide. I'll look at the options.

I'll add a table of contents at the start of the doc in one of the next drafts and a keyword index at the end of the doc. The existing bookmarks act as a sort of TOC and should help navigate.

Cheers,
- Rowan.
Shotgun Tom View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Shotgun Tom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 May 11 at 4:24PM
Nice job, Rowan!  Very useful.

Tom
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic