Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

CapturedPage question

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerryS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: CapturedPage question
    Posted: 30 Jul 09 at 5:15PM
Hello,

I have been successful with the "CapturePage" and "DrawCapturedPage" as far as capturing and drawing to the same document. However, I have been unable to capture from one document and draw that page to a second document.  The Page_ID still exists after I open the second document, but the draw fails. (I using the 7.14 DLL library).

Are the scopes of these commands limited to the original document?

Or is there another way to capture and draw between different documents?

I apologize if this question has been asked before (if so, I couldn't find it with a search).

Thanks for your time,
Jerry
Gerald Sutherland
JerryS View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JerryS Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 Jul 09 at 5:56PM
Never mind ... I may have the answer in the form of the CopyPageRanges function. It seems to work out. It appears to append the pages to the end of the second document and since I start with a new (second) document ... all I have to do is delete the blank page at the beginning. :-)
Gerald Sutherland
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic