Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Render page as inline JPG/JPEG in browser

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autodidact Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Render page as inline JPG/JPEG in browser
    Posted: 17 Feb 09 at 3:41PM
I want to avoid rendering to files that are going to clutter the system, but after hours of trial and error based on information floating around all over the Net I am still unable to achieve my desires. Thus I need some guidance/help.

The code below serves a valid and working JPG-image through the browser that can be saved;

Response.ContentType = "image/JPEG"
Response.AddHeader "Content-disposition", "attachment; filename=rendered.jpg"       
Response.BinaryWrite QPDF.RenderPageToVariant( 72, 1, 1 )
Response.end

One should think that replacing the second line with the line below, ought to make the image show up in the web page — not so, and I do not know how far off I am although this seem to be the code that I have tried that I find the most logical.

Response.AddHeader "content-disposition", "inline; filename=rendered.jpg"

Any suggestions, pointers, ideas ...

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic