Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

First time use on ASPX page... help

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
Autodidact View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Autodidact Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: First time use on ASPX page... help
    Posted: 05 Mar 11 at 10:03PM
If I understand you correct you'd like to harvest the power given to Active-X authors once a plug-in was accepted in the browser (IE). That is a wish from your side that goes in the opposite direction of what a user in general would like anyone to be able to do.

In order to force a print at the client side, you would have to manage to download the library to their computer and run it there. I assume the people mostly able to perform this task without a users acceptance is one of the reasons why people need anti-virus software installed ...
leeoze View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote leeoze Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 Feb 11 at 1:11PM
Hi,
I would like to enable my website visitors to print on the client side a pdf file that is located on the server side.
I'm tring to use Quick PDF for this and have no idea how and what to use.

I'll appriciate if any one can help me out on what library to use (ActiveX or DLL)?
Also, I'm using C# with Javascript (NO VBScript!!)

tnx
leeoz
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic