Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Exception by using DPLR DLL

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexdmatveev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Exception by using DPLR DLL
    Posted: 16 Mar 15 at 8:07PM
Hello

used tools:

Delphi Xe7, Debenu 11.12, Win32 project, Win7

Code that raised access violation exception:

FDebenu.SetDPLRFileName(ExtractFilePath(ParamStr(0)) + 'DebenuPDFRendererDLL1013.dll'); // returns 1
  FDebenu.SelectRenderer(3); //returns 3
  FDebenu.LoadFromFile(FDocument, '');
  FDebenu.SetMeasurementUnits(2);
  FDebenu.RenderPageToFile(FDPI, page, 0, 'c:\temp\aaa.bmp'); //here I have access violation exception

What can be reason of the exception?

Thanks a lot.
alexdmatveev View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexdmatveev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 Mar 15 at 1:29PM
Hello gurus,

what additional information should I provide to get some help?

Thanks a lot.
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 15 at 9:42AM
If the exception is occurring in the rendering DLL, I suggest you open a support ticket with Debenu and send them details of the exception address (from the exception) and the load address of the DLL.  You can find the latter by viewing the process in Process Explorer and typing control-D, and this procedure will also allow you to verify that the exception address is within this DLL.  Debenu support should also be able to tell you whether this issue is likely to be fixed in the current release.
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexdmatveev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 15 at 10:09AM
Thanks for the answer.

problem for support forum is I have demo trial version of the library and can not be registered on support forum.

without good PDF rendering quality it does not matter to buy the library...
but here we have trouble and exception inside DLL.

Exception is obvious NIL access try: 

access violation at 0x00000000: read of address 0x00000000.
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexdmatveev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 15 at 10:22AM
Maybe problem is I use library 11.12 and renderer 10.13... Maybe versions are incompartible.
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 15 at 10:48AM
You can go to http://www.debenu.com/support/issue-report and say you are a trial user.  I am sure Debenu will want you to buy their product!
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote alexdmatveev Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 Mar 15 at 10:49AM
yes
I have wrote already

thanks a lot for the help
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic