Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

error: cannot load 32-bit dll isedquickpdf.dll

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernandotrevizan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: error: cannot load 32-bit dll isedquickpdf.dll
    Posted: 23 Jul 09 at 11:47PM

I can need help for message in program before file in adobe acrobat reader

"Cannot load 32-bit dll isedquickpdf.dll"

what this is ?
Rowan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 09 at 12:23AM
Hi fernandotrevizan,

Are building an application using iSEDQuickPDF or are you using an application that was created by someone else?

- Rowan.
fernandotrevizan View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernandotrevizan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 09 at 1:26AM
Rowan.. you speak portuguese or spanol?
Rowan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 09 at 4:42AM
No, sorry, I do not. But try Google Translate, it should be able to translate what you write in Spanish into English, so that we can understand it.

Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernandotrevizan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 09 at 4:51AM

OK... 

I am using a system created by someone. I ask that the file is opened in PDF, and shows, therefore, the error shown above.
Rowan View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 09 at 5:03AM
You need to make sure that you have a file called 'isedquickpdf.dll' located on your machine. This is the file that the application is looking for when it tries to open the PDF. Do you have this file on your machine?
DELBEKE View Drop Down
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert
Debenu Quick PDF Library Expert

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DELBEKE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 09 at 9:05AM

If the dll is n your machine, perhaps it stay on a wrong place.

the system look in system32 directory, if not found in the directory where the programm stand, and then in all directory in the Path.
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernandotrevizan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 Jul 09 at 9:48PM
The error shows that it was not loaded with 32 bits, has something do with the existence of isedquickpdf.dll or not?
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernandotrevizan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 Jul 09 at 8:23PM

hello ?

Michel_K17 View Drop Down
www.exp-systems.com

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Michel_K17 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 09 at 2:57AM
Hi,

You said: "I am using a system created by someone".

- Who is that "someone"? Can you ask him for help?
  - Which "system" is this?

I think overall we are not going to be able to help you much with a program written by someone else, but happens to be using the Quickpdf library. Anyway, let us know the answer to the above question, and maybe we can point you in the right direction, but don't get your hopes too high.

Cheers!

Michel

Michel
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote fernandotrevizan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 Jul 09 at 4:38AM
ok thanks
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic