Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

DrawRoundedBox

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: DrawRoundedBox
    Posted: 26 Jun 17 at 10:15AM
Hi,

can I have some samples to use this function?

I want to draw a rectangle with beveled corners but I'm not able to do this after several tests.

Thanks,
regards

tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 17 at 10:43AM
Open the library dashboard utility and select Scripts / Vector Graphics / Draw Shapes.  Then edit the DrawBox to be DrawRoundedBox and change the last three parameters to 20, 25, 5, 0.  Save and Run.

If you still have problems, please show the code you are using and describe what fails when you run it, so that people here can help you.  Also it would help to have the library version and the language you are calling it from.
Marco View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 17 at 10:52AM

This is my sample code:
------------------------------ 
with normal corners
oQP.DrawBox(Left, Top, Width, Height, 2)
------------------------------
with beveled corners (the same + radius)
oQP.DrawRoundedBox(Left, Top, Width, Height, radius, 2)

I tryed with several value of radius (positive or negative) but the corners are in opposite side.

Marco View Drop Down
Team Player
Team Player

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 Jun 17 at 4:22PM
Solved changing coordinates!
Thanks!

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic