Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

draw scale rotated image

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Pulkitsoft Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: draw scale rotated image
    Posted: 14 Aug 22 at 5:56AM
I want to draw scale between(1-100) and rotated image between(0-360) at center of the page.

try many attempts but failed. Please help, thanks in advance. 
tfrost View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tfrost Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 Aug 22 at 9:44AM
In theory you might be able to do this with DrawImageMatrix, but one look at section 8.3.3 of the Adobe API reference is enough to dissuade me from attempting it. Keep it simple and scale the image first outside of QPDF and then DrawRotatedImage. If you need more detailed help than this, please show some code you have tried and describe exactly how it 'failed'.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic