Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > Library Downloads
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Debenu Quick PDF Library 11 Released

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Moderator Group
Moderator Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rowan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Debenu Quick PDF Library 11 Released
    Posted: 15 Sep 14 at 1:55AM
Hi Everyone,

Debenu Quick PDF Library 11 has been released. It's a major version upgrade and includes the following highlights:

* Delphi XE7 support
* Linearization (Fast Web View)
* Render page to clip
* Relative link support
* 49 enhancements, bug fixes and features

Full release notes can be found on the product updates page. You can download a 30 day trial from the trial download page and you can purchase a new full license or purchase an upgrade if you're eligible.

Lastly, take a quick look at the upgrade warnings for version 11 before updating to the latest version. Only very minor changes will be required for some functions.

Regards,
- Rowan.
mLipok View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mLipok Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 Sep 14 at 9:18AM
I bought this product in June 2014 (version 10.15). 
Just a few days ago I received a code to version 11.11 

Question 1:
Does this now mean that all minor versions 11.XX I could use, even if, for example, in the August 2015 version will 11.YY? 

Question 2:
hypothetically: 
If the version 12.xx would be released in May 2015 whether any minor version 12.XYZ'll be able to download and use?

Best regards,
mLipok

Here you can find description how to test my examples:
http://www.quickpdf.org/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2932&PID=12600&title=drawcapturedpagematrix-matrix-howto#12600
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic