Do you own a Debenu Quick PDF Library version 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13 or iSEDQuickPDF license? Upgrade to Debenu Quick PDF Library 14 today!

Debenu Quick PDF Library - PDF SDK Community Forum Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > For Users of the Library > I need help - I can help
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

background image?

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
MoneyRan View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MoneyRan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: background image?
    Posted: 25 Aug 11 at 6:02PM
You can add the signature as an image and then the printed name of the signer under it. Then you just have to specify the coordinates of where you want this. That could make it simple.
needAPicture View Drop Down
Beginner
Beginner

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote needAPicture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 Aug 11 at 7:34PM
Hello everyone

I was wondering if there was any way to add a background image to a signature with this library. I understand that creating a signature is very easy with this library, but being able to have a graphic of the signer's handwritten signature as a part of the signature object is pivotal to the project. Ideally, if you were to glance at a printed copy of the signed pdf, it would appear as if it had been physically signed. If there is any way to do this with quickPDF (or any other library, if I'm allowed to ask that), I would love to hear about it.

Thank you.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic